You can read about all the progress made during the first year of the project. You will find the
News & Events
- Intense need for PFAS innovative methods for degradation and detection of PFAS
- SCENARIOS research on PFAS toxicity
- First periodic report meeting in Patras
- The SCENARIOS business cases – An exploitation-oriented culture, based on environmental remediation and looking at the technology, market, and standards development.
- Perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in food webs: a global review and future research agenda