Comprising more than 4 700 chemicals, perfluorinated and polyfluorinated alkyl substances (PFAS) are a group of widely used,
News & Events
What are PFAS? Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are man-made chemicals that are being used in almost all
SCENARIOS consortium gathered during the last week of July for the First Review meeting with EU officials. The
The SCENARIOS business cases – An exploitation-oriented culture, based on environmental remediation and looking at the technology, market, and standards development.
The SCENARIOS project will provide pilot solutions for the detection, (bio)monitoring, long-term toxicity and risk assessment, pollution control,
Maria Teresa Guerra, Giorgio Mancinelli Department of Biological and Environmental Science and Technologies – Di.S.Te.B.A. Centro Ecotekne – S.P.
Robust detection of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) congeners in different matrices and samples is a must. Scenarios
On December 12-13, 2022, we met again in Alessandria, Italy at the Department of Science and Technological Innovation
The “First International Workshop on PFAS transport and PFAS toxicology” was held last Monday December 12 on the
On Monday and Tuesday last week SCENARIOS held is first general assembly in Alessandria organised by the project
- Intense need for PFAS innovative methods for degradation and detection of PFAS
- SCENARIOS research on PFAS toxicity
- First periodic report meeting in Patras
- The SCENARIOS business cases – An exploitation-oriented culture, based on environmental remediation and looking at the technology, market, and standards development.
- Perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in food webs: a global review and future research agenda